The allotted number of 7 users is more than enough for most WMP and Analytics sites but some facilities need or want more. Purchasers of training bundles may want numerous additional users.
Additional user pricing:
- $127 for 1 to 3 users
- $97 for 4-6
- $85 for 7-9
- $77 for 10+
The initial price is prorated to the expiration of your current subscription.
To purchase additional users, have the Purchaser user do the following:
- Log in to the LAMPS and go to the WMP, Analytics Site, or Training account to which you want to add users.
- Click the “Purchase Additional Users” link and complete the checkout process. (Only the Purchaser sees the “Purchase Additional Users” link in the dashboard. The other users see the Purchaser's name and email but not the link.)
- Complete the checkout process. Payment must be by credit card unless the total is greater than $1000.
When the Purchaser renews the WMP, Analytics Site, or Training Bundle, the checkout page will show the additional users as a separate line item. You can renew the additional users in the same transaction.
When renewing your subscription, you will have the option of keeping or deleting the additional users. If you do not want to renew the additional users, follow these 3 steps:
- Remove the additional users you do not want to renew from the account (Step 1 in a WMP or Analytics Site, or the Add Users screen in a Training Bundle). If your plan is expired and you can no longer access it, email the name and email address of the user(s) you would like to remove to email@example.com so they can be removed for you.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that the additional users be removed or reduced to the number you want. Be sure to give your username and, if applicable, the exact WMP or Analytics site name. Please note that if you renew the site with fewer additional users than you originally purchased, you will lose those additional users for the remaining period of the existing subscription period. For example, if you purchased 10 additional users for a subscription that expires 10/20/18, and you renew on 9/1/18 without the additional 10 users, your site will have the standard number of users (7 rather than 17) between 9/1/18 and 10/20/18.
- After you hear back from LAMPS support, renew as you would normally.